extragear/multimedia/amarok/src/dialogs

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Wed Dec 3 22:18:06 CET 2008

Wednesday 03 December 2008 Seb Ruiz wrote:
> 2008/12/4 Teo Mrnjavac <teo.mrnjavac at gmail.com>:
> > SVN commit 892146 by mrnjavac:
> >
> > Added back the fixed Collection Root token. This was done with our
> > usability guy leinir's suggestion, approval and blessing and should not
> > have been removed. Added back the hint picture. This is open for
> > discussion but I would like if it stayed in.
>
> Yes, I strongly disagree. The collection root token adds _no_
> information and uses up a huge amout of space. Leinir gave the thumbs
> up to the refactor from a usability perspective, so he is not unaware.

  Yes, i was. i did not notice this particular change, and if i had, i would
not have given the go-ahead on it. If you want to know why the forced token
was put in there, look back on the IRC logs from when it was originally put in
- there's a good few hundred lines worth of discussion there, that i really do
not have to time to get into right now (as you likely know already, i'm
stupidly busy at the moment).

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://leinir.dk/