Blog Comment Approval

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Wed Dec 3 10:38:31 CET 2008

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 4:39 AM, Jeff Mitchell <kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com> wrote:
> Guys,
>
> Not sure who was going through approving comments to my article, but in
> the future, please don't approve comments to articles you didn't write.
>  Let the author take care of that.  As I had stated in my recent article
> I was doing some mild filtering on the comments, so it surprised me to
> come back and find all of them had been approved (and I did check and
> ensure that I had checked the box requiring approval).

Agreed. We have a system of trust here in giving out admin accounts
for the Amarok blog, and as such the author of the blog (Jeff) should
be able to trust you not to mess with his decisions.

FWIW, I presume that the person who did it meant it in good spirit, by
assuming that you made a mistake in the configuration that he/she
thought to "fix".

PS: Didn't we plan to migrate to Drupal blogging at some point? What's
the status of that?

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer