Amarok support of MySQL Embedded

Maximilian Kossick maximilian.kossick at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 30 13:53:51 CEST 2008

There are a couple of table, a couple of constraints enforced by a
unique index, and no foreign keys.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "hitting the key limit in MyISAM".
Are some of our index names too long for mysql? I think I had that
problem a couple of times during the A1 development, the soultion is
pretty simple: use shorter index names.