code documentation

Edward Hades edward.hades at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 09:46:09 CEST 2008

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 10:03 PM, Lydia Pintscher
<lydia.pintscher at gmail.com> wrote:
> The biggest problem seems to be lack of documentation in the code. So
> I have been thinking about ways to improve this. It is necessary not
> only for new contributors but also to reduce the bus factor of our
> codebase. Currently I have the feeling it is lower than is healthy for
> us.

Like to remind everyone that i have an online amarok apidoc generated
regularly here: http://hades.redsecure.ru/amarok/dox/html/

(not sure if there's no older and better resource for that though)

--
Edward "Hades" Toroshchin,
Aides on irc.freenode.org