CV states

William Viana vianasw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 06:46:59 CEST 2008

Now we have an album applet that shows the latest albums added to the
collection. It's something to begin with. I'm also thinking about showing
the latest tracks played on the current track applet on stopped state. The
albums applet still needs a lot of work (dragging, contextual menus,
hovering, rating widget, ...) so if someone wants to help it's just a
qtreeview and a delegate what you'll have to deal with.

Anyway, after the albums applet is more polished a favorite songs applets
could be done reusing most of the code and would also be nice to have.

--
    -William-