Rescan & Update Confusion Was: Re: Reorganizing files/directories and refreshing external changes

Casey Link unnamedrambler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 13:57:21 CEST 2008

This seems to be a feature that many people have either, problems
discovering, or problems understanding. We touched on this at Akademy,
but is there another nomenclature we could use? One idea at akademy
was to move the Full Rescan into the Collection Config dialog, but in
this user's case moving "Rescan" wouldn't have helped his issue.

Casey