Great work on getting beta 1 out the door

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 20:52:51 CEST 2008

Hello everyone. I just wanted to give you a shout and say great work
on getting beta 1 out the door.

Since Linda is currently getting a massage, I decided to treat myself
to an hour of wireless access and a drink in the mean time. This N810
thingie is proving quite handy. :-)

In any case, we are having a great time here in the Azores, and I am
taking the liberty of not worrying too much about Amarok, something I
have not tried in a while. ( although I did just read the entire
commit list...  )

- Nikolaj