Beta 1 tagging and string freeze

Dan Meltzer parallelgrapefruit at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 17:43:10 CEST 2008

On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 7:35 AM, Lydia Pintscher
<lydia.pintscher at gmail.com> wrote:
> Heya everyone,
>

> Beta 1 tagging has been delayed until at least late Tuesday due to
> severe b0rkage.
>
> Biased playlists are broken. Who b0rked it? Who has time to
> investigate and fix it?
> Adding songs to the playlist seems to be broken. Nikolaj will take care of that.
> Last.fm seems to have problems.
> Zooming in the Context View crashes for me. William and Leo please
> investigate. I can try to get a backtrace for you later.
> Teo still needs time to work on his stuff.

In addition, various artist handling is all fucked.

In the collection, theres no longer an option to show under various
artists.  However, if one loads an album from one of the artists it
loads the songs by all artists involved in the album... which is
strange.  The artist is shown wrong in the playlist, as all songs are
grouped under the first artist, rather than under various artists. I
have no idea how this code works, so don't even know where to start.