item for discussion: internal bug tracker/todo system

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Tue Aug 12 18:15:44 CEST 2008

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 10:16 AM, Lydia Pintscher
<lydia.pintscher at gmail.com> wrote:
>> All features available in flyspray.  Not sure about jira.
>
> Excellent.
> I will have a look at it as soon as I can.
>

> Cheers
> Lydia

Yea I'm not sure about JIRA either. I saw some screenshots of this
functionality in Retrospectiva and thought "hey that looks handy" and
decided that any task tracker we choose should have it (I mentioned it
in my original email).

I would be surprised if JIRA doesn't have it, JIRA is very featureful.
(Its what Apache uses, btw.) If we end up deciding that JIRA isn't for
us, it would be for "having too many features" likely. :) Its quite
possible that Flyspray or one of the Ruby on Rails web apps might be a
better fit for us, I asked for JIRA because of its Fisheye
integration.

Ian