extragear/multimedia/amarok/src

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Tue Apr 29 00:00:13 CEST 2008

I don't see any reason to disable it again (other than it crashing,
which is actually to say, it's not crashing, the rest of Amarok is
crashing while passing things around  :-)  )  If only I could get
backtraces...

The fact that it doesn't support nested menus yet doesn't mean disable
it again, as there's nothing wrong with it and in the meantime
non-nested items are perfectly usable...it means, for now you don't get
to add anything to it which needs nested menus.

Note that it supports hover actions for items as well as drop actions,
so triggering a nested menu should/will be as easy as hovering for a
specified amount of time.

I'm thinking about how you could do it, but it's not an easy problem
(codewise).

That being said, I do have some ideas.

--Jeff