Amarok 2 Slogan

Seb Ruiz ruiz at kde.org
Sun Apr 27 01:57:18 CEST 2008

2008/4/26 Casey Link <unnamedrambler at gmail.com>:
> We had an impromptu brainstorming session for Amarok's new slogan
>  today. A whole bunch of ideas were thrown out and landed on this wiki
>  page:
>  http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Amarok2_Slogan
>
>  It's important to note that Amarok 2 just doesn't need any 'ol slogan.
>  It would be great if the slogan could represent what Amarok 2 is all
>  about.
>
>  See the wiki for more info and a list of ideas. Feel free too add more
>  ideas and comment on existing ones!
>
>  -Casey

Why do we even really need a new slogan? I would suggest only tweaking
our current one to make it a little more refined.
So, from "Rediscover your music" we could move to "Discover music".

Seems like such a waste of promotion, good will and general
familiarity in the tag line to simply replace it with something new.

--
Seb Ruiz

http://www.sebruiz.net/