toolbar mockup

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 07:22:42 CEST 2007

It looks good, but I am thinking that we should split it up into 3
parts. Right now, as the width of the application changes, the area
for showing the controls is stretched as well. I would much rather if
this could stay fixed size and only the rest of the image was
stretched. This could be accomplished by having 3 sections, the
control area and the part on each side, then we could programatically
place the control area in the center and stretch the to side parts to
fit the width of the app.