Join the 2007 Trolltech Developer Days in California and Munich

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 10:26:10 CEST 2007

2007/9/11, Maximilian Kossick <mkossick at gmx.de>:
> Hey guys,
> i'm considering applying for the conference in Munich (that's only about three
> hours away after all). Is anybody else considering to go there?
>
> Cheers, Max
>
> On Tuesday 11 September 2007, Knut Yrvin wrote:
> > Trolltech is presenting the fourth annual Developer Days events[1] in the
> > US and Germany.  We invite free software developers to join without
> > admittance fee.
> >
> > 1. http://trolltech.com/devdays2007
> >
> > The events are taking place in Redwood City, California (October 3 & 4),
> > and Munich, Germany (October 16th & 17).  If you are currently contributing
> > to an open source project, and would like to apply for free registration to
> > the event, please send us a short mail at devdays2007 at trolltech.com,
> > listing the following:
> >
> > Your Name:
> > Name of the open source project you actively contributing to:
> > URL for more project information:
> >
> > We will review your entry and respond with registration information if
> > you qualify.  We hope to see you at Developer Days!
> >
> > Best regards
> >
> > Knut Yrvin

I might if my employer sponsors accommodations and travel, which they
might considering aKademy and Qtopia.
Does anyone know if the training courses
(http://trolltech.com/company/newsroom/events/allevents/devdays2007/training)
are free for us as well?
I'll let you know if I'm going, maybe you can still register then.

Bart