[OT] Questionnaire for QualiPSo project

Faber faber at faberbox.com
Thu May 24 23:15:50 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I'm a heavy AmaroK user on a Gentoo box, I absolutely love it!  :-)

I recently joined the QualiPSo project < http://www.qualipso.org/ >, that
aims to study and spread the use of free/open source software.

I'm currently seeking some developers to let them compile a
questionnaire about their view and use of FOSS; any of you wish/have time to
compile it?

Sorry for the OT, but I think that it's better to ask that to developers I
appreciate for their work rather than take some random persons on the
net...

To keep the list clean, any interested people can reply me at
faber at faberbox.com

Thank you and... Keep up the good work!  :D

--
Faber
http://www.last.fm/user/MrFaber/

Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and
listening to repetitive music. -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989