Camelcase for sourcecode filenames?

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at
Fri May 11 14:23:04 CEST 2007

NTFS and HFS+ are both case-preserving but not case sensitive.
(Technically HFS+ can be case sensitive but because of idiot programmers
in many major applications, this always breaks your OS X system).

I'm not sure how they handle file renames, i.e. foo -> Foo but I imagine
just fine.  There's more of a problem on FAT32 (case preserving but with
limitations, especially when trying to switch cases), but people using
that should get with the program...