Amarok custom icon theme

Mark Kretschmann markey at web.de
Wed May 9 21:28:37 CEST 2007

Heya,

regarding our custom icon theme, the way I see it, it's quite likely that we
want to switch to Oxygen icons entirely before releasing 2.0. We don't have
to make this decision right now, IMHO we can just wait and see how Oxygen
comes along.

But in case we'll decide to get rid of our custom icon theme one day, I've
written a script that processes our whole source code and exchanges
our "Amarok::icon()" calls with the native icon names, and this script also
translates the names correctly. I reckon this saves a ton of work; doing all
of this manually would be quite a chore.

The script can be found in trunk,
amarok/release_scripts/revert_custom_icons.rb

--
Mark