Stars in the stable branch

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Wed Mar 21 04:28:48 CET 2007

Mark--

Should just be some cruft from the amarokrc -- for now at least I didn't
remove all the code, just really the stuff in the .ui file that displays
the config section so that the height of the dialog could be worked on
if someone wanted.  So at the moment the code is still in there, you
just can't activate it from within the GUI.  I removed the relevant
entries from my amarokrc and everything shows up yellow for me.  Remove:

CustomRatingsColors
FixedHalfStarColor
StarColor[One,Two,Three,Four,Five,Half]

from your amarokrc if they're in there and see if that fixes things for you.

--Jeff