Fwd: Re: let's do docs.

Martin Aumueller aumuell at reserv.at
Mon Mar 19 11:25:34 CET 2007

I think we should not go overboard when writing docs and focus on writing
self-documenting code. Just the parts which newcomers wanting to implement
new plugins are most likely to use should be really documented. Amarok was,
and probably will be, a fast moving target. And keeping the docs up to date
is just too much time. And wrong docs is even worse than no docs.