Meeting 2007

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Sun Mar 18 15:43:41 CET 2007

On 3/18/07, Bart Cerneels <bart.cerneels at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sven and Markey suggested a meeting in Berlin at the same time as Linuxtag
> 2007 (http://www.linuxtag.org/2007/en/home/aktuelles.html).
> If we want to do it then we should contact a KDE E.V. representative to get
> it organised.
well, edit the meeting 2007 page...

My thought of having it with Linuxtag at Berlin is... where would we
actually meet and hack? None of us are in Berlin to organize things
AFAIK. Also, the end of May is awfully soon. LinuxTag might also be
more of a distraction from the goals of what an Amarok dev meeting are
(for us all to get together to have some fun, design and hack).
aKademy is more in line with those goals, with its hackathons etc.

To Seb, I agree lets get a list of people who would be willing to go
to some sort of developer meeting somewhere in the world this summer.
I'll start the list on the wiki.

So everyone go edit the wiki http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Meeting_2007

Ian Monroe