Meeting 2007

Seb Ruiz me at sebruiz.net
Sun Mar 18 05:49:40 CET 2007

Before deciding on a place, i think we need to know
 a) when (roughly) and
 b) who will come

If there are many Europeans who would be attending, then it may make
more logistical and financial sense to host the meeting in the EU/UK.
If not, then we could move across the Atlantic to the us. You are all
welcome in Sydney, but it would probably be too expensive to fly you
all out!

Seb

http://www.sebruiz.net/