Update on colored stars

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Thu Mar 15 02:24:35 CET 2007

FYI, in case any of you missed the IRC discussion...

The colored stars will get dropped from the stable branch and moved to trunk.
This will happen when I get time to do it  :-)  In trunk we can figure out
how to fit it properly into a config dialog (i.e., we'll need to design new
config dialogs anyways -- and hopefully we'll figure out a way that is more
easily expandable for future features and needs -- so we can factor it in
from the beginning).

The improvements and fixes will stay in the stable branch -- only the ability
to actually select and use colors will go.

--Jeff