Removing custom color theme options?

Mark Kretschmann markey at web.de
Wed Mar 14 17:04:23 CET 2007

Hey guys,

after seeing this image..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Amarok2.png

..I came to the conclusion that it may be time to remove the custom color
theme options in trunk. The presence of this feature is mostly for historical
reasons, back from a time when Amarok was supposed to look like XMMS. Back
then most users were using the "funky-monkey" theme, which made both the
playlist and player widget have a blue background.

Now that the player widget is gone, I think it's time to say goodbye to these
options too. They're also not really maintained any more, we hardly test
them. Some themes clash horribly with existing widgets.

Thoughts?

--
Mark