Google SoC, also Plugins

Mark Kretschmann markey at web.de
Mon Mar 12 02:20:40 CET 2007

On Monday 12 March 2007 01:53, Seb Ruiz wrote:
> Well, I don't seem to think there can be any harm in waiting and
> seeing what happens.

I agree, I'm also relaxed about this. If we get chosen as a mentor
organization, I tend to see this as a good thing. ln the spirit of,

"What you've eaten can't be taken away from you."

Next year, meh, who knows. The cards will be mixed again. Maybe SoC changes
their rules, maybe our project becomes bigger, who knows what will happen.
Becoming an independent organization rather sooner than later can't be a bad
thing, imho.

--
Mark