Fwd: About Google Summer of Code Project

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 12:55:52 CET 2007

I just received this mail in response to the SoC project proposal I put up
on http://developernew.kde.org/Projects/Summer_of_Code/2007/Ideas#Amarokyesterday.
I think his idea sounds really interesting even though it is not
directly related to my proposal. If he succeeds in creating, and getting
sites to use, such and API that would open up a world of opportunities for
adding content services to Amarok

Just thought I would forward it here.