move Meta::Album::image to Meta::Track::image

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Tue Jun 26 15:44:59 CEST 2007

On 6/26/07, Maximilian Kossick <mkossick at gmx.de> wrote:
> Does a method to retrieve the image (=album cover) make sense on the Track
> object from an API-POV?

Currently an album can have more then one album cover, since we do it
entirely from Album/Artist. Given this fact, its impossible for it to
be anywhere other then Meta::Track without some novel way to do it.
Really the whole Album/Artist thing has served us pretty well. So from
an API-POV it does make sense, since Amarok doesn't really have "Album
covers" but actually they are track covers.

> We know that our album handling is not optimal, so should we not try to
> improve/fix it instead?

Well that is the main reason why I sent the patch to the list. I can't
really think of another way to do it.

Ian