away for a week

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Sat Jun 23 00:14:20 CEST 2007

Unlike the last time I said I'd be away, this time is for a real. :)

Tomorrow I'm going to St. Louis to visit my girlfriend, we're going to
Chicagoland, and then I come back to St. Louis and fly to Glasgow.
Throughout this I'll probably have access to email, but not IRC or SVN
so much.

I'll be in Glasgow Friday early morning (probably really tired and
looking to take a nap). I think everyone else is arriving later in the
day? So anyways, I'll see all you aKademy-goers at Livingston Tower on
Friday evening.

Hasta luego,
Ian Monroe