1.4.6 schedule

Harald Sitter sitter.harald at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 13:57:18 CEST 2007

On 5/26/07, Jeff Mitchell <kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com> wrote:

> A few 1.4.6-related items:
>
> 1) Did anyone ever reproduce the "duplicate tracks show up in Collection
> Browser when adding files to it" thing?

any informatinon on that?

2) Are we going to try to push the translators to get things fixed
> already (i.e. Amarok vs. AmaroK or amaroK)?  Alternately, is it worth it
> for us to attempt checking out every translation ourselves and fixing
> it, or just pushing to get it fixed in trunk, eventually?

rejected - as I'll notifiy l10n teams as soon as we set a release date, I'll
also remind them to have a look at the correct spelling

3) The "Playlist notification for scripts" patch sent to the mailing
> list had the author begging us to include in 1.4.6.  It looks pretty
> benign, but I don't know anything about ScriptManager...can anyone
> confirm it's okay to apply before releasing 1.4.6?

done

4) Did anyone apply the Rockbox patch?

done