Away for a week or two

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 22:15:03 CEST 2007

As an unfortunate result of moving (again), I will be without internet
access at home starting from tomorrow around noon (CET) until at least
the 20th.

I cannot access IRC from work (without ssh'ing to my own server at
home, which of course does me little good when I have no internet....
)  but I will keep in touch by mail.

I will try to do a little useful offline hacking by attempting to
resurrect the Magnatune Store using the new service framework.

If you need to get in touch, fell free to mail me!

- Nikolaj