[Panel-devel] Plasma and Amarok

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Jul 17 23:03:14 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 17 July 2007, Leo Franchi wrote:
> On 7/17/07, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
> > i'm pretty happy with this now. and if you agree, please commit the
> > mimetype
> > part of your patch and i'll commit the two attached patches and we should
> > be
> > rockin'
>
> this does seem to cover all the bases :) i'll commit the mimetype stuff
> then... this is looking pretty awesome!

cool; i've committed (or am in the process of committing) my bits now as
well...

i've also fixed the context menu thing. it's now up to individual subclasses
of Corona or QGraphicsView to provide an implementation of the menu. the
desktop menu has thus moved into plasma itself and out of libplasma.

and the peasants rejoiced. =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se