Architecture review by KDAB, Q1/2008

Maximilian Kossick mkossick at gmx.de
Thu Jul 12 14:38:16 CEST 2007

Hi everybody,
at aKademy I talked to Mirko Boehm, who works for KDAB, and during the course
of our conversation, he offered to do a review of Amarok at KDAB's Berlin
office during the first quarter of 2008 (unfortunately it won't be possible
to hold the meeting earlier).

If there are no objections, I'd sent him an e-mail and try to set up the
meeting. Obviously I have no idea when the meeting will take place, but who
would generally be interested in coming to that meeting?

Cheers, Max