Proposal: Author status for Nikolaj Hald Nielsen

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Sun Jul 8 22:48:22 CEST 2007

Hey guys,

I would like to propose elevating Nikolaj Hald Nielsen to Amarok
author status. Please let me give you a short overview of Nikolaj's
past and current activities related to the project:

* Implemented the very successful Magnatune store in Amarok 1.4
* Maintained relations to the Magnatune company
* Realized an advanced generic framework for music store and internet
service integration. This work is still ongoing in Amarok 2.0.
* Continues to be an active Amarok supporter. E.g. Nikolaj has
represented our project at the aKademy 2007 conference.

I believe that Nikolaj would make a great addition to our core team.
What do you think?

--
Mark