Fwd: Amarok 2.0

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 16:59:40 CEST 2007

This would be soooooo cool!!!

- Nikolaj

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Buckman <john at magnatune.com>
Date: Jul 4, 2007 4:53 PM
Subject: Re: Amarok 2.0
To: Nikolaj Hald Nielsen <nhnfreespirit at gmail.com>

In one of our discussion we came up with the crazy ( but rather
interesting :-) idea of asking you if one of your artists were
interested in doing a 30 second "first run theme" for the upcoming
Amarok 2.0.

Even better, how about a small remix contest on Cc Mixter, using
Magnatune samples, so thus illustrating sharing and reuse!

I'll ask Victor, who runs CC Mixter, if he's up for it.

-john

I am blogging about the event here:
http://amarok.kde.org/blog/categories/18-freespirit

Oh, and thanks for taking the time to sit down and have a beer in
Copenhagen, I had a really good time! :-)

Regards

- Nikolaj

- John

---