Half-stars

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Wed Feb 28 01:03:31 CET 2007

Hey folks, wanted to get input on something Alexandre sent to me:

"So, as we're not able to choose between two not so good options, then
we choose a bad one instead? I don't care which of the colors it uses.
If we're going from 0.5 to 5, then 0.5 should probably use the same as
1, 2.5 the same as 3, and so on. If it's not different enough, reduce
it as necessary, but I don't think it's necessary."

What do you guys thing regarding how half-stars should be treated?
Should 2.5's half star be the same color as 2, as 3, or its own?
Right now I have it set up to be its own, but I can change that
without too much fuss if people like it better one way or the other.

--Jeff

P.S. saving doesn't work yet, I know.  It will, when I get some time
to finish it off (not very hard).  And when it does, I'll set the
default colors back to yellow.