Database

T.R.Shashwath trshash84 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 09:42:13 CET 2007

On Sunday 25 February 2007 00:41, Alexandre Oliveira wrote:
> I see your point about the urls, though. Maybe they should be actually
> be on the uniqueid table, and be a FK on the tags table? It would mean
> we'd always  need uniqueids for any url in the collection before we
> add it to the tags table. Sounds sensible to me, can it be a problem
> in any way?

Just thought of another advantage of putting urls in the uniqueid table: Files
that are not taggable for whatever reasons (on CD, in wave format, whatever)
can be identified by uniqueid and we can just look up their tags in the
table.

Shash
--
'Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?'
 'That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,'