Colored Stars work, findings, comments, discussion, etc.

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Wed Feb 21 18:42:58 CET 2007

On Wednesday 21 February 2007, Seb Ruiz wrote:
> On 21/02/07, Jeff Mitchell <kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com> wrote:
> > (yes, this is a long email with a lot of info...welcome to amarok-devel,
> > where real discussions can happen... :-)  )
>
> <snip>
>
> I have to say, my pet peeve with the stars was that they totally
> clashed with my colour scheme. If there is a way to change those
> colours awesome. I noticed in the screenshot that the dialog is now
> very tall - infact the screenshot was scaled on my screen... I think
> alex has revised the height, but perhaps we should consolidate how to
> change these colours.

Actually, as far as Designer goes, I didn't change the size of the dialog at
all.  I just moved things down to fill existing space.  If you saw the
screenshot of the borkage that it currently looks like, that's just because,
well, it's borked.  But everything fits within the existing window height.

> Another important issue to think about is the new strings which have
> been introduced. How many are there, and can they be translated before
> the next release?

Only one string: "Use custom colors"

I think the translators could handle that :-)

--Jeff