Colored Stars work, findings, comments, discussion, etc.

Alexandre Oliveira aleprjlists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 13:29:32 CET 2007

On 2/21/07, Seb Ruiz <me at sebruiz.net> wrote:

> I think
> alex has revised the height, but perhaps we should consolidate how to
> change these colours.

I just fixed the layout, that was a bit messed. The dialog wouldn't
resize properly, some parts could be hidden, etc. I didn't actually
change anything, I just added a bunch of layouts and spacers to the
dialog.
It does seem too tall to me, but I don't know where those options should go.

> Another important issue to think about is the new strings which have
> been introduced. How many are there, and can they be translated before
> the next release?

There must be a way for this. What's exactly the problem?