Happy Holidays!

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 14:17:45 CET 2007

Heya fellow Rokers :)

I wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
May your wishes come true and 2008 be a rocking year for you, Amarok
and the free desktop :)

You all did an amazing job this year and we have achieved a lot. We
coded, we released, we designed, we wrote promo stuff, we showed up at
conferences, we started Radio Amarok and we did support on IRC, the
mailing list and in the forum. Whatever your part has been in all this
this year, it is appreciated and it made a difference. Keep up the
good work and let´s get Amarok 2 ready to rock the world next year ;-)

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher