amarok release party location

Harald Sitter harald at getamarok.com
Mon Aug 27 22:27:49 CEST 2007

On Monday 27 August 2007 22:24:47 Jeff Mitchell wrote:
> > As for the weekend wish of Leo: yes, it has to be a weekend, since I plan
> > on being 100% useless the next day ;-)
> > I guess Saturday is a good idea for doing that, though Friday is probably
> > more appreciated for commercial visitors (e.g. press).
>
> Friday is take out the trash day for news outlets.  It's where you stuff
> your bad news because no one is paying attention.  Better for the news
> outlets to run their stories on Monday...though maybe they'll do that
> even if we have an event on Friday.
>
> --Jeff

Well, announce and such stuff is of course before friday, but in austria I
think even journalists would get more money (i.e. the company has to pay
more) if they are working weekend times... and I personally think we should
have journalists (from magazines and such) at the events. So... dunno...
though it's weekendy for us either way :P

--
Harald Sitter
Amarok team        Rokymotion division     Mail: harald at getamarok.com
amarok.kde.org     Good news everyone!     Jabber: apachelogger at kdetalk.net