amarok release party location

Leo Franchi lfranchi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 21:28:59 CEST 2007

On 8/25/07, Harald Sitter <sitter.harald at gmail.com> wrote:

> We just decided on the amarok2 release party locations.
>
> The 2 main events are going to be in:
> cologne (where /me is going to hit the release button), which is going
> to be streamed out in the web with kinky FLOSS video/audio streaming
> technology.
> the US one in new york, since we understand that it's probably best
> for most of you guys (hope the majority agrees).
> also I think the amarok bar is located in NY, isn't it?

if i may, i vote for Boston istead of NY  :)
Mostly because both me and jefferai are in boston...
but its true that we got no Amarok bar.
Anyway, it definitely needs to be on a weekend (NY is a loong drive
from boston) as to give people time to get there.

but really, i can do NY too.

leo

> anyway, we gotta get sponsors ASAP, to make the party thingies as
> awesome as possible, also locations got to be found... blah blah bah
> blah
>
> gotta send the mail, since my battery is going to go wocka in about
> 8minutes, so I might fix stupid crap later :P

Leo Franchi
4305 Charlemagne Ct         lfranchi at gmail.com
Austin                                 cell: (650) 704 3680
TX, USA                              home: (650) 329 0125