Plasma + MoodBar ( my first applet )

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 10:19:10 CEST 2007

That looks really neat!

I am thinking we might want to merge this with the "current track"
applet that Leo is currently working on, and make an applet that can
be used both within Amarok2's new context view, or placed directly to
the desktop! Amarok will need to provide a data source in both cases.

That would provide the best of both worlds and make sure that we don't
duplicate too much effort! :-)

- Nikolaj