Full time on Amarok

Maximilian Kossick mkossick at gmx.de
Wed Aug 22 09:17:05 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 22 August 2007, Seb Ruiz wrote:
> On 22/08/07, Nikolaj Hald Nielsen <nhnfreespirit at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I know, and this has been discussed quite a bit recently recently,
> > that there is still a _lot_ of work to do.
>
> FYI: I'm working on porting QMenu and friends to use QActions.
>
> Also, Max - can you please write a short howto for using the new
> Collection and the Meta implementation? It would really help knowing
> how to port properly!
>
> Seb

I wrote a short howto a few months ago. Look for an e-mail with the
subject "Meta API and collection architecture" in your archives. Does that
e-mail answer some of your questions? If not, or if you have more questions,
where do you see the problems when porting and for what would you therefore
like to have an howto?

Max