call for votes and sponsoring

Seb Ruiz ruiz at kde.org
Mon Aug 20 00:27:02 CEST 2007

On 20/08/07, Lydia Pintscher <lydia.pintscher at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as promised last week I ask you to vote for the theme for the Amarok 2.0
> series.
> Everyone gets three votes. Please rank them (1=best to 3=not so good but still
> usable ;-))
> Please vote _within one week_ by adding your three favourites and your name
> at: http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Amarok_2_series_theme_-_brainstorming

My votes are:
> # Amarok 2
> # Genesis
> # Supernova

My opinion is a little different. I think we should brand Amarok 2 as
"Amarok 2", but we can still have a codename, i think, I think we
should come up with one now also so we can have a common theme for
images etc. Can't we call the next release "Amarok 2 - Genesis" or
something, and simply not emphasise the Genesis for the first release?

Seb

--
http://www.sebruiz.net/