Amarok Mobile

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Wed Aug 15 23:21:16 CEST 2007

On 8/15/07, Bart Cerneels <bart.cerneels at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll looking for good ideas, UI concepts and mockups for Amarok Mobile
> (and a better name).

I think Amarok Mobile is a good name; much better than any other
proposal I've heard so far ("Mobirok"). That is, if the application
actually bears a resemblance to the real Amarok. If it's a totally
different product, then maybe another name should be chosen.

Calling it "Amarok [Something]" would both boost your application's
popularity, and it would also strengthen our brand, which is a good
thing for both parties.

--
Mark