Amarok 2 theme

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 22:08:59 CEST 2007

Hi,

We still haven't decided on a theme for Amarok 2.0 yet.

We discussed this on Skype yesterday and came up with two possibilities:

1: We find something really cool like "fast forward" for 1.4 (none of the ones
we have so far seems to fit perfectly)
or
2: stick to "Amarok 2.0" since it kind of became a strong brand by itself
already.

Another thing we have to keep in mind is that "Amarok 2.0 $some_name" is
really long and will likely not get adopted very well.

So please add your great ideas to
http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Amarok_2_series_theme_-_brainstorming

I will send another mail next sunday (19.8.2007) to ask for votes.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher - http://claimid.com/nightrose
Amarok team        Rokymotion division     lydia at getamarok.com
amarok.kde.org     rokymotion.pwsp.net   blog.lydiapintscher.de