Well I've been working on this..

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 14:52:16 CEST 2007

> It's just a hobby, it wont be anything big or professional like Amarok.

Now where have I read something similar before :-P

"I'm doing a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be big and
professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT clones. This has been brewing
since april, and is starting to get ready. I'd like any feedback on
things people like/dislike in minix, as my OS resembles it somewhat
(same physical layout of the file-system (due to practical reasons)
among other things)." - Linus