Well I've been working on this..

Max Howell maxim.howell at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 9 13:09:24 CEST 2007

> That would leave me with a bit of a problem however, as I am very
> interested in using the context view for showing information about
> service albums and artist while browsing the Magnatune catalog for
> instance

The current system shows the artist in the context view when you click
an artist, and then the track info when you click a track. It doesn't
scroll the context column into view though until you play a track, so
the context is hidden unless you want it.

The advantage of this is that the track list is right next to the
playlist when just browsing, thus making drag and drop to the playlist
a short distance, until you begin playback.

Max