Crash in ContextScene on exit

Maximilian Kossick mkossick at gmx.de
Wed Aug 1 10:17:17 CEST 2007

Hi
I just noticed a crash in the contextscene when exiting the application. It
only happens when you close one of the loaded applets before closing amarok
the destructor of the applet is called when the applet was closed manually,
but it looks like it was not removed from the list of loaded applets in
contextscene. Therefore amarok crashes when it tries to delete it again in
ContextScene::clear().

There's no way that I can see to remove the applet from the scene in the
applets's destructor, and I'm not sure where the best place to add it is.

Cheers, Max