April 30th deadline! Re: Amarok developer meeting 2007

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Thu Apr 19 22:03:28 CEST 2007

On 4/19/07, Mark Kretschmann <markey at web.de> wrote:
> Additionally it would be nice, if you could get us an overview, of whom you
> expect to join the meeting, so that we have an idea what requests we have to
> expect.
>
> There are also two small obligations which come with having a sponsored
> developer meeting:
> - You should try to have at least ten percent of the participants to be
> newbies which are to be introduced to the project.
> - There should be a report about the meeting at least on the dot, preferably
> also on some website (this would probably be the amarok website in your
> case). And we encourage you to blog about the meeting and write whatever else
> reports or coverage is appropriate.
>
> We hope that we can help you to have a productive developer meeting. If you
> have any questions, requests, comments, please don't hesitate to mail us.
>
> --
> Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher at kde.org>

Nikolaj and I both received messages saying that our trips would be
funded. Hooray! Nikolaj got his tickets already (I vote Nikolaj be the
resident newb), I'll be getting them in a few hours.

I've moved the locations out of
http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Meeting_2007, since we've decided on
Akademy.

So folks need to decide whether they can come or not, the sooner the
better. :) April 30th is the deadline to get your accommodation booked
via KDE.
http://akademy.kde.org/

KDE e.V.++

Ian