ContextView

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 12:16:31 CEST 2007

As far as I can tell, support for widgets in a QGraphicsView is experimental
at best at this point. There is no support for transformations or
z-ordering.

Also, I have an idea that we will only be showing rather few context items
on the context view at one time, most likely laid out in simple side by side
or top down arrangement, and for this I think going with Widgets at this
point might be overkill.