[akademy-participant] Anyone with cats? Quanta supporters?

Eric Laffoon eric at kdewebdev.org
Wed Aug 13 10:47:09 CEST 2008

Hi all,
This supports the Quanta project...

Anyone with cats wanting to try the legendary Kitty Hooch catnip toy, I
have 4 left. Save on international shipping with the only cat toy that
supports an open source project. They are also monogramed with "KDE" on
one side so give one to a Windows users with a cat. These are the best in
the world, like KDE.

Toys are 5 Euro each. I'm wearing the Quanta shirt and in computer lab 2.
I leave tomorrow so this is my last day here.

Eric Laffoon